Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Makeup Experiments

Recently I decided to try a new blogging strategy ♪

I don't have house internet at the moment, and my phone is a pain to type on.



BUT!



If i can type at least a few sentences a week and spam this place with pictures,
at least it will be more interesting than no updates for 6 months (ゝω・´★)





Aaaaanyway,
I've been trying to get better at makeup recently,
especially "natural" makeup.


I feel like my base makeup needs the most help,
but at least it's a work in progress! ( *・ω・)ノ★





Have you tried changing up your makeup regime lately? 
Are there any makeup pointers you've found helpful?




2 comments:

  1. Omg your makeup looks lovely!
    I haven't bothered changing mine, I suck at anything other than eyeliner xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks, Darlin'! ♡
    Your makeup always looks perfect!! ❤❤❤
    I'm massively jealous of your mad skills~ ;)

    ReplyDelete